If you would like to recommend a resource, please share it with us here.
INFORMATION, SUPPORT, ADVOCACY
- BC Aboriginal Network on Disability
- serving the disability and health resource / support service needs of Indigenous peoples across Canada
Collective Action for Equitable Access in BC for students with disabilities.
BC Education Access
- Collective Action for Equitable Access in BC for students with disabilities.
- Brainstreams offers a repository of resources and information on navigating the system after brain injury (British Columbia, CA)
- Canadian Alcohol Use Disorder Society
- Disability Alliance of BC Helping Disabled people with taxes, applying for disability benefits, free law clinic, and workshops.
- Disassembling Disability. Canadian young adults from the Disabled community disassemble the negativity and stigma surrounding disability, promote inclusion in schools & the workplace.
- Moms Against Racism. Canadians in mothering roles committed to identifying and dismantling racism as they encounter it.
INCLUSIVE GROUPS AND PROGRAMS:
- Brain Injury Society of Toronto's Annual Expressive Art Show
- Creative Diversity Friends Club for workshops for neurodivergent & marginalized
- Indigenous Youth Outreach Program for youth 11-18
- Langley Youth Hub safe place for youth
- Opportunity Landing: Inclusive, Accessible Community Gardens
- HAMDA (Helping All Muslims of Different Abilities) in BC
- Langley Pos-Abilities Society Help with equipment / assistive device needs, disability education and audits
- Pacific Riding for Developing Abilities accessible & therapeutic horse riding